Monday, December 04, 2006

Back In Action

Hi all..
Apparently it has been a long time since I posted here....
Quite alot has developed in the interim;
I have a new kiddie, a new place, lost my job (Temporary Lay-Off, we're hoping), played a few gigs, saw 2 house concerts (Aengus Finnan, Jonathan Byrd) and basically just went nuts....Lack of sleep will do that to ya. I've been writing a bit, playing a ton (my fingers actually hurt...this doesn't happen often). I'll be back to posting regularly, so keep checking.

As well, I now have an e-mail list for a newsletter type thingy to keep you updated on newsy
type stoofs. If you'd like to be included, send a note to Shamushannah@hotmail.com, and
put ADD ME in the subject bar......and on the inverse, REMOVE ME, when you'd like to be.

Peace,
Shamus

No comments: